Position – IT Support and Provisioning Apprentice
Do you have a passion for IT? Would you like to work with a fast growing employer who can provide excellent training and career prospects? If you think you’ve got what it takes to help drive a business forward and are excited by the opportunity of a challenging and rewarding career, then please apply now!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a busy telecoms company in Runcorn. You will need to have a genuine interest in IT and Telecoms services such as Broadband and Cloud technology, in return you will receive full on the job training and gain a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician qualification.
You will be working in a demanding environment and you will provide high levels of technical expertise for network and server support along with associated technologies.
In this exciting, varied role you will be:
Responsible for the provision of new services including changes to any existing customers fixed line and data services.
- Dealing with issues presented on a day to day basis via phone and face-to-face
- Diagnosis of customer system problems
- Router configurations
- Updating the CRM when dealing with customers and any interactions
- Ad hoc work required by the business
- Help to maintain stock and equipment, assigning these out to jobs, Support and fault resolution of fixed line and data services
- Ensure your line manager is updated daily with progress of any given work and customer issues
- Provisioning and support of both hosted and non-hosted telephony systems
- Responsible for day to day dealings with customers over the phone
- Some travel may be required to clients premises where you will be accompanied by a senior technician
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
18 Jan 2019
12 Dec 2018
Advanced Level Apprenticeship